Monday, April 09, 2007

Out of the Wilderness

So, to try and make my unholy, sinful, delightfully wicked self a little more spiritually inclined, I decided that this year, I would give up something for lent that really, truly mattered to me more than almost anything else in the whole wide world. The one thing, that, if I had to spend a day without, I would feel lost and lonely, thus forcing me to face the "spiritual mirror," so to speak. And that one, singular thing was TV.

Yes! For 40 days and 40 nights, I did not watch TV (unless it was in a public place). It was a long, cold, dark road...one which was trying. I'm not sure I can ever go through it again. I'm not even sure how I made it, but I did.

Now, I'm trying to catch up on all that's happened in the past month and a half. So, for reals, what's going on with Horatio and the hot Latin girls?? They can't really think that he's hot, can he? Why are they always calling him for help?? Why?? Why don't they call that other really hot guy?? That's who I would call if I had an emergency!

But, I have a few additional queries. I have NO idea what's happening on any of my usual shows. If you can fill me in as I ease back into my TV watching routine, I'd appreciate it! Here are my usual shows:
Boston Legal
Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
The Office
30 Rock

Thanks, guys. And remember, you're not just helping Queen, III, you're helping the new, improved, slightly holier Queen, III.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Lucky for you, I think The Office was mostly in reruns during all of Lent. The only exception was this past Thursday, but you can catch the highlights on NBC.com.

Happy Easter!

Moderator said...

I think the Office was off for most of Lent anyway. So you didn't miss much.

Oops. I just realized starshine said the same thing.

Queen, III said...

you know what, though, I appreciate the valuable info, grant miller! So, who cares if I hear it twice!

Gaby Hess said...

You should check out the offical websites of the shows. I think that you're able to watch (online) most of the programs that you missed.

Anonymous said...

Would love to fill you in on Ugly Betty, but I am in the UK, so probably WAAAAY behind you guys!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Ugly Betty was in reruns, too. But it's coming back soon! YAY!!!

Fork said...

This blog sucks. Where are the updates?! I wanna know if you caved and took SOaPM back!