Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This ALWAYS Happens!!

So, I've been spending the whole summer lying around on my big, fat rear and now, all of a sudden, I'm so overwhelmed, I wish I could assume the fetal position for about 3 months.

You see, until early Tuesday morning, I was moving into a new condo (which I purchased all by my fabulous self). I was up until 1 am. At 4 am, my brother and I left to fly to L.A. so that I can help him find a place to live up here whilst he attends UCLA. We thought that we could just come here and take public transit everywhere like you do in New York....but we were WAY off. Also, we're staying in Venice Beach and the hostel we're sleeping in reminds me a lot of the "Happiness Hotel" in The Muppets Take Manhattan. Seriously.

I'll be back soon, so do not fret! Oh, and did I mention that my man is out of jail?? For reals! I'll have lots to tell....very, very soon. And you can take that to the bank! (But not my bank, because there's no money in my account. Try Forky's.)

All my love,
Queen III

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to be concerned that you had disappeared into your couch.

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Congrats on your very own home!!!

Tracy said...

Happy First Day of School!

Don't you like how I capitalized it all like it's a holiday?

Queen, III said...

It feels like a holiday!! But, not as exciting as the Last Day of School.