Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not as Much Excitement, but Boring Nonetheless

There's been no tree climbing nor have I consumed an entire bottle of wine in the past few days, but I have slept A LOT. How's that for adventure?? Really, though, if you knew about some of the crazy dreams I have on a regular basis, you'd realize how brave I really am.

But besides sleeping, I've also been filling my time with some fairly productive activity. For instance, I've been taking a metal sculpting class and OMG. I am awesome at it. Last night, my teacher was all, "Queen's kicking the boys' butts!" And he wasn't lying. I was kicking everyone's butts. (The class is all boys, except for me. And by boys, I mean grown men.)

Then, I decided that I should probably do some stone sculpting as well. I'm also awesome at that.

Now, I know that you're all pretty impressed and intimidated by my mad skills, however I have to confess that all of the aforementioned activity takes about 6 hours every week.

I sleep about 8 - 12 hours a day. I watch the People's Court everyday. And that makes up for the majority of my time. It's sad, isn't it? I have 3 months off every year and I spend the majority of it sleeping.

I have 3 more weeks of summer. I pray to Zeus that I'll be able to wake up.

5 comments:

Moderator said...

I recommend the Travel Channel during the day. You can't go wrong with the lovely, talented and perky Samantha Brown.

Tracy said...

Dear QIII,

How awesome are you to be taking not one but TWO kinds of sculpting classes! When you finish some of your projects, you MUST take pictures and post them on your blog.

xoxo for a fabulous final stretch of summer,

Starshine

Queen, III said...

Grant Miller...
I don't have cable, but thanks for rubbing it in.

I will, Starshine. Trust me, I never pass up an opportunity to brag about myself. By the way, your wedding pics are gorgeous!

Cup said...

You could be the next Camille Claudel! (Nah, I ain't all that arty; I saw the movie.)

Fork said...

Qiii--do another update. We're starting to worry again.