Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Can't Cuss at Work

I want to cuss a blue streak! Just let loose and let the F-bombs and b!tch%s fly all over the place! But, I can't because I teach elementary children and it might actually get me fired. Who knows?! I've never tried it, nor seen anyone do it, so I don't really want to test it out.
But, man! am I going to fantasize about it.
I would like to go up to some of the heifers I work with and tell them what I really think about their work eithic, their inability to get along OR be helpful, and their crusty feet.
I would tell them once and for all how I really feel, then make a dramatic exit. And possibly take a few days off. That's my fantasy. And during my few days off, I would do all I could to let my muscles atrophy and watch as much Netflix as possible. Mmmmmmm...wonderful.
In other news, my students are being really good right now, although I see a couple staring off into space. I can't blame them, though. It's what I wish I could be doing right now.

2 comments:

the sage said...

hey u are lucky that cussing is the thing u can't do at work. i nearly had a nervous breakdown, when all the teachers at the school i used to work at blasted me for saying how cute a 3 year old child was when he sang in a very cute voice.

Queen, III said...

Wow. The teachers at your school sound like meanies!!!