Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wit's End

If one more child asks me if I'm pregnant, I'm going to quit the teaching profession all together! I know I've gained a little weight, I know I'm not in the best shape, but seriously! I don't even look kind of pregnant! I'm just fat.

And, it's not like most of my students don't have fat mothers! I see them everyday picking up their children. . .

Yesterday, one little girl just skipped the whole pregnant question and asked: "Miss Queen, why are you so fat?"

I'm, like, 15 pounds overweight. AND. . .we don't live in L.A. I'm still in the thin category amongst employees at this school, so why is everybody picking on me?!!!

Maybe it's a sign. A sign that children hate me and want me to develop an eating disorder. But the joke's on them, because I already tried to develop an eating disorder and it didn't work! HA!

*sigh*

Maybe I should just give in and get myself knocked up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Willa needs a boyfriend!

tracey said...

I feel your pain. I have also had someone ask me when I was due. It was one of my husbands employees at a company Christmas party. I wanted to melt away!

Hope Horner said...

This is why I never ask when someone is due unless I KNOW for sure (through separate confirmation) that they are, in fact, preggers. I lost 110 lbs 3 years ago and remember the days of kids blurting out exactly the kind of things you are hearing. Hearing it from kids is one thing, but hearing it from adults hurts and they should know better.
Hang in there sister!

chaussures nike air max light said...

You bookmarks also get indexed right away in yahoo!