Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fatty McFat Pants

I have gotten soooooo fat. I know that hearing people say that when they've gained a mere 10 or so pounds is obnoxious. Nobody wants to hear you complain about your fatness. And yet, here I am. Complaining.

You see around March of this year, I was lookin pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. However, life got hectic, and my diet and workout plan went down the drain. Then, this summer, I thought that instead of taking a full-time break for 10 weeks, I'd sign up for a full-time job...outside...in the Texas heat...all summer. Clearly, I have no sense.

For most people, a job in the heat would discourage them from eating a lot, but not me, no sir! Whatever I could get my hands on, I shoved it my mouth and washed it all down with some Gatorade...you know, to stay hydrated.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I put on some pants that are usually quite baggy and found said pants barely buttonable. BARELY buttonable!!

I am now in deep loathing of myself. And isn't that the most frustrating part?? That you can't fix your weight problems in just a couple of days?? I can't believe how unaware I've been of my gradual expansion!

*sigh* If only I had the discipline to have an eating disorder. I mean, once you recover from bulimia, you are never fat again, right? Have you ever seen a fat recovering bulimic? But, alas, I have not the strength to carry out such a diet plan! I'll be lucky to muster up the discipline to stop drinking Dr. Pepper every single day.

The bottom line is, I must do something quickly as I'm about to out widen all my clothes. And I have not the funding to purchase an entirely new, wider wardrobe.

Wish me luck, that is if anyone is still reading this blog, which I doubt they are...but if you are, wish me luck. I'm gonna do something, even if it involves eating less.

I hate eating less.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I feel your pain sister!