Thursday, August 31, 2006

just a half-marathon? JUST a half-marathon?!!

Yes, all I do is run. No, seriously. I wake up 5 days out of 7 at 5 am. It's really not that bad, that is until it gets to be about 7pm and you're so freakin' tired you can't even muster up the energy to bake a frozen pizza even though you're really, really hungry. But, I have to do it. I have to. I'm going to run this half-marathon, even if it puts me in a coma.
But, there are some pluses to your muscles being constantly fatigued: you can get drunk really, really fast. Like 1 beer fast! What joy!! I'm a cheap drunk again!! I couldn't be happier than if T.O. finally acknowledged that I'm his one true love and all he ever needed. Okay, well maybe not THAT happy, but still. Remember the last time YOU were a cheap drunk? It was fun wasn't it? Remember?! A night out cost a lot less, didn't it? Man, those were the days! And I'm getting 'em back. I hope that it makes me a little less boring. I mean, since the make out bandit has hung up her cape, maybe the make-a-scene bandit can do some equally interesting damage...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No. Bad Queen.