Wednesday, September 06, 2006

How Big of a Loser Are You...

when your mother calls you just because she's bored? Geez. I'm young. With a thriving career. And big knockers. And yet, and yet, my mother's life is apparently more exciting than mine. I'M the one she calls when SHE'S bored. My disciplined life is one big yawn and I've gotten so used to being bored that I don't really need to call anyone at the onset of boredom. But not my mother. No, not her. Her life is that exciting. And she knows that when it's not that exciting, she can always call her predictable, reliable, unexciting, spinster daughter for diversion.

I've hit an all-time low.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ha! My mother calls me when she's bored because she knows I'm bored...but that's only because I live in Wacko! The only busy people around here are students and parents. Time to move to a bigger city...