Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh, what joy is mine!


Don't you all see what is happening?! Don't you?!

I fall in love with T.O.
He acts a fool and gets kicked off Philadelphia's team.
He moves to downtown Everycity (right by me!).
His "fiancee" breaks up with him.
He tries to commit suicide (and actually does a piss-poor job of it, I might add).

Don't you see that all these events are leading to one climatic event in T.O.'s life??????!!!!! Which is: MEETING, (and therefore), FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME!!!!!! (Because to know me is to love me, but please don't try to reference any of my ex-boyfriends on that....except for the Italian one.)

Oh, what joy! What joy is mine!!!! It's only a matter of time, you see. We even live in the same general vicinity!!! And I saw a picture of the outside of his condo complex in the newspaper, so I think that I'll try to plant myself in his pathway. That is if I can get that skank that calls herself his publicist out the way. (I think what probably really happened is she slipped him a forget-me-now, but I have no real proof...) Sure, it might be a little psycho, but it is a nessecary evil if our love is ever to bloom.

However, I'll make sure not to break up with him right at the start of the season. I'm a saint.

T.O., this one's for you:

"Oh, T.O., you came and you gave without taking, and I want you to know..."

No one can say it like Barry Manilow can.

4 comments:

The Cliff said...

sometimes when talking about T.O. you scare me!!

Queen, III said...

I do sort of morf into a different person, don't I? Sorry for the scare.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Barry Manilow.

Or Burt Bacharach.

Or Milli Vanilli.

The Cliff said...

Milli Vanilli..WOOHOO!!!

Don't worry queen i'm not scared of you all the time, most of the time i think of you as a super-hot makeout bandit...but when it comes to T.O. I kind of want to hide in an airtight bank vault and pray that this T.O. thing will pass before the air runs out in the vault.