Wednesday, November 29, 2006

If I rip it off like a band-aid, maybe it won't hurt so much

Remember Hottest Guy from this post? Well, I'm flushing him down the toilet tonight (figuratively) and it's going to be so hard because he's so hott. I can't believe I'm doing this, but frankly, he hasn't been paying me the appropriate amount of attention, so he has to get the boot. I wish it didn't have to go down like this, but a girl's gotta do, you know?? I'm gonna try to do it quickly, so it doesn't hurt as much, but truth be told, I may cry myself to sleep tonight. Let's hope my eyes don't swell shut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that stinks! But you gotta have a guy that gives you the attention you deserve. :)

Just telling it like it is said...

I feel your pain...oh how many days I have been there...except I need to have attention from everyone...even the very old men in the hospital..I have no shame...no shame