Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm exhausted

Turns out, using men for free meals and blog material is a lot harder than you might think. I'm so busy, I have hardly a moment to tell you guys about it!

I haven't even gotten a moment (until now) to describe in detail my wild weekend, in which I lost my keys, my dog shredded my hot pink feather boa, and I might have made out with one or two people!!!

My students are being SO high maintenance right now. For instance, just now, I told them to go work in groups, but I can see from my computer that their self-supervision really isn't going very well. I'm probably going to have to get up at some point.

My main idea is, I really, really would like to be blabbing my guts to the world via the internet, but alas! I'm swamped. So, I'll be blabbing my guts soon, but not today. I have a date today, and a room of high-maintenance second graders.

But soon, you'll get the truth - all of it.

You can hardly wait, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must...hold...breath...

Queen, III said...

Jennifer,
Maybe hold your breath in stages, so you don't pass out!
-queeniii

Anonymous said...

With all this making out, do you have trouble fighting chafing of your erogenous zones?

Moderator said...

My condolences over the passing of your beloved pink feather boa.