Monday, November 06, 2006

Miracle of Miracles


I had three dates this weekend with three different men. Each one provided me with great opportunity to break out the Make-Out Bandit Cape.

However--and this is the biggest news anyone's ever heard--I did NOT make out with a single one!

I'm totally not kidding.

I am the picture of restraint! Look at me! Before you know it, I'll be wearing Victorian collars and hiding my ankles with high boots and long skirts!

I don't even really know how I managed it all. I mean, the opportunity was there, but I just didn't take it. That NEVER happens. Not ever.

And, let's just all be honest here, it's probably never going to happen again.

So, let us mark down this monumental event in history. Let us take a moment and realize how rare this happening truly is. And if you feel tears welling in your eyes, just let them go. Now, you must know what it was like for the Israelites to see the Red Sea parted!

And to add to this miracle of miracles, nary a one of them were married!

Praise Jebus.

You're weeping, aren't you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grown men hold their hats over their hearts in dear salute to your ever noble efforts for mankind.

You DO realize, however, that Luke and Leia *in your picture* are brother and sister right? You didn't venture to that kind of DARK side did you???

Queen, III said...

Really?! They're brother and sister?! Man! I need to brush up on my Wars! And no - I didn't even THINK about that kind of dark side!

Anonymous said...

The angels are also rejoicing in heaven because of your wonderful decision!
And today, I am proud to call you my friend! (I was before, but you know)

Queen, III said...

Thanks, xannas!!