Thursday, May 17, 2007

Inner Monologue

I love yoga. I really do. Nothing's better. I don't care what anybody says. Even people who say that it's all just a load of crap. They're probably just jealous....although I'm not sure of what. My eye won't stop twitching. Just like when I took the LSAT. I can't wait until school is out. I think I'll camp out by the pool for a full week. Nobody would miss me. Taraji could hunt for squirrels and worms. I'm sure my apartment management won't mind. I would kill for some french fries right now. I wish BFF wasn't in Alaska right now. I really need to talk to her about how cranky I am and how I wish I could sleep late. Maybe I should start dating a professional football player...I wonder where they hang out. I would kill to be on a Spanish novella. Too bad I can't speak fluent Spanish. I can cuss in Spanish and say "I love you." That should really about cover it from what I've seen. I wonder where I audition. I would also kill to be a pop star. But, I'm too fat. Just thinking about it kind of makes me want to go eat some pasta. Speaking of...I have some on the stove. Crap. I have to go.

4 comments:

Fork said...

All right! First update in six weeks! Way to be on top of thinks, Qiii!

By the way, do you want to do the Lemonade Diet with me? I know how you like to poo. Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!

Holy crap. I just got this image of you in your apartment and the bottles of liquor on top of your fridge and I suddenly got homesick for Texas.

Dangit!

Anonymous said...

I doubt you're too fat to be a pop star! Besides, you could be a great role model. Real sized woman, and bitchy! I await the day you grace MTV Queen III!

Moderator said...

I hope your house is Okay. And you blog.

Tracy said...

Hola, QIII! Yo quiero actuar en una telenovela, tambien! :)