Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good News, Everybody! I Have a Boyfriend!

I got a phone call from Doc's Bail Bonds today. Doc told me that my boyfriend had given them his girlfriend's phone number because she has a job. And apparently, I was the girlfriend, because Doc was calling me. Now, I was not aware that I had a boyfriend. However, the good news is that he's in jail, so he can't cheat on me!!! At least not with another girl. Isn't it fabulous, guys?! Aren't you so, so proud? I think I'll tattoo his name on my neck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does take a lot of the guesswork out of relationships though. Maybe more bondsmen should take up second jobs as yentas.

Anonymous said...

And to think...you did no work, and lo and behold. A man. And apparently a man with standards.

Queen, III said...

I know! It's great isn't it?? At least I'll always know where he is!

Fork said...

What did he do?

That's jail-talk for, what crime did he commit?

He holds the key to your heart. You hold the key to his cell. That's REAL love.