Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Advantages to Your Man Being OUT of Jail

Guys. I know hearing me complain is so much more interesting than hearing me say things that are nice. Or at least, I like complaining a lot more than I do being kindly. I realize that makes me a bad person, but whatev.

So this weekend, my man was all, "Gee. I sure wish you had TV." And I was all, "I KNOW!" And he was all, "Why don't we walk on over to the Family Dollar and get you an antenna?" And I was like, "An a-what-a?"

Turns out the thing that magically grabs channels out of the air is called an antenna!

So, we walked across the street to the Family Dollar and bought it. It cost $6. And I have 6 channels. That's 6 channels closer to heaven.

God bless my man for being so useful. And God bless me for being so pretty. And witty. And gay.

Amen.

8 comments:

Fork said...

I say put him back IN jail. How will you know where he is?

Queen, III said...

Well, the problem with that is that I can't put him back in jail mySELF. Maybe it's time for women around the world to come together and form a sort of "Girlfriend Jail" so they can put them men away whenever they deem it nessecary. I'll hammer out the details later.

Anonymous said...

sexist pigs.

Queen, III said...

anonymous,
if you are joking, i love you, if you are not, however, there's clearly something wrong with you. also, if by sexist you sexY and by pigs you mean person, then OH MY GOSH! i agree.

Queen, III said...

I mean...if by sexist you MEAN sexY...

Anonymous said...

By Sexist I mean, "Mean to boys."
Huzzah.

Queen, III said...

oh, anonymous, you ARE clever. And I deduce you are familiar with
Arrested Development. This means that even if I tried really hard, I couldn't hate you. Also, you're right...I AM mean to boys. But boys like it when you're mean to them. They told me. So, really, because they TOLD me to be mean to them, I'm actually being nice to them. See???

Fork said...

Post something about Christmas already.