Thursday, April 27, 2006

It is finished...

So, where have I been? The answer: swimming in a pool of exhaustion.

The mural is finished. It's not bad, so that's good. But now, I'm spent. SPENT!!! Keep in mind, that for the past 3 weeks, I've gotten 6 hours of sleep a night - TOPS. And there's still stuff to do!


Here it is in all its glory:


I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to get the mural OUT of my house and to the gala...but I'm sure it will all work itself out...right? Right?!

To deal with all of this stress in a healthy way, I've been really trying my best to drink a lot more alcohol. You know - to thin the blood. Don't want my blood to get too thick!! That would really stress me out even more! However, I keep waking up with a morning headache...I wonder if it's in any way connected with my alcohol consumption. Nah, it's probably just allergies.

In other news, T.O. is still far, far away, but I have not lost hope!!! Also, I still let my ex-boyfriend - the Italian one - wax my car. Is that wrong?

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on finishing your lovely mural! May all bow down to Queen III, the Socialite upon gazing at your masterful work of art!!!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Oooh, cool! I want one! But I don't think I can afford your exorbitant prices. I hope it fetches a princely sum at the gala!

By the way, I still have your DVD! And did you finish P&P? Let's get together soon and make the trade...

Queen, III said...

Yes, I do, and I keep thinking, I need to call a-dub to give her P&P...what about next week when I'll have scads of free time?

p.s. - thanks for the compliments, ladies!! Also, even if you could afford my blatent price gouging, it would be hard to find a place for an 8'x 8' square of art!

Fork said...

Is it wrong?

On so many levels.

Hey, do you want the Perots to be REALLY impressed?

Cut out a little hole at the top of the castle and stick Raji's head through. You could give him one of those pointed princess hats to wear.

You could call it, "Princess Puppy" or "Rover Rapunzel" or "She Waits in the Tower and Wags Her Tail".

Seriously, Queenie. Think about it. If what Shakespeare said about bits with dogs being a surefire way to pack 'em in is true, then that miniature poodle is your ticket to fame and fortune.

Queen, III said...

He's a TOY poodle...and I think that the charm of my incredibly cute dog would wear off once he peed on Perot's shoes! Potty training is probably a prerequisite in order to use your dog to launch you into fame and fortune.

Anonymous said...

Very nice work, Q3. But yes, it is very very wrong to let him wax your car. (That even sounds all dirty and wrong...)

The Cliff said...

I'm sure you'll find a way to get the Mural out....maybe...I was just in Pharaoh-land and saw a temple that the crazy Pharaoh-landians took apart piece by piece and moved over so they could Dam up the nile and make a lake...you could always call in a couple of Pharaoh-landians..they see capable.

And as Don...i say it's not wrong to let him wax your car...let him wax away...get as much use out of him as you can.

Queen, III said...

Thank you, Don Boscoe!!! I mean, HE offered! It wasn't like I said, "oh, ex-boyfriend, I'll give you a little sumpin' on the side if you wax my car!" He OFFERED. It would be rude of me to refuse!!!!!! Geez!

Fork said...

Ahh...it may be rude of you to refuse, but it's cruel of you to accept!