Friday, February 16, 2007

The Truth

My BFF told me that my posts were markedly shorter than usual. This is probably because not a lot is going on...at least of interest. I've been watching a lot of TV and spending much time with my dog. And the truth is that I'm a little bit ashamed of the lack of drama in my life. I feel like my isn't interesting at all! I feel like I'm letting everyone I know and love down by not having continuous grand misadventures. And honestly, I almost don't know how to function without them!

Isn't life so much more fun when you're doing something just a little bit foolish??? Isn't it??

Also, because of my lack of misadventure, I'm starting to get a little bored. And when I get bored, foolishness is usually not far behind. I just pray that I'll have some good ideas for a clever misadventure before I die of boredom!

And because I'm dating SOAPM "exclusively" that leaves the make-out bandit locked up and really puts a limit on what I usually do when I'm bored. I guess I could break it off with SOAPM. (I might be a little sad about that after a week or so...since you know...he does bring me flowers sometimes.) I could drink myself into oblivion or go swimming in the hot tub with nothing on.

I could rekindle my love affair with T.O. I heard he fired his publicist.

Or I could start committing small misdemeanors! Even better! I'll be a petty theif! Yes!! That's it! I'll begin a life of crime! I can be like Moll Flanders!!! But without all the kids and the whoring. I'll learn how to steal watches and wallets. Wait!!! Even better!! A JEWEL THIEF!!! Or a cat burglar!!! I could wear my old ballet leotard! And slippers! I'd be the best jewel thief/cat burglar evar!!!

Okay, guys. I've got to get going! I've got a LOT of work to do. Becoming a jewel thief/ cat burglar is gonna take time and effort. And possibly a new outfit or two. Or five.

3 comments:

Fork said...

What was it Little Edie once observed? "Cats and raccoons get a little boring. I mean, for too long a time."

Fork said...

Where the crap are you these days? Just because nobody comments on your blog doesn't mean people have stopped reading. Take my blog for example? Why, back in the fat days, one post could get 22 comments! Now, I get one! IF I'm lucky! So post, dammit!

Queen, III said...

Sorry. I have some bad news. see new post.