Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where the He11 Have I Been?

The answer to this question is two-fold:
1. In computer hell
2. At my parent's house

Why? I'll answer in sequential order.

1. I've been in computer hell because my computer is having a mysterious problem that no one can solve and that might eventually cause me to have to call one of those trouble shooting places that make everyone want to die. This has caused me to completely ignore my computer because I am disgusted with it. Technology is like an abusive boyfriend, however. No matter how much he beats me, cusses at me, and treats me like crap, I keep going back. So, here I am!! Hating myself even as I type this... I should probably seek counseling.

2. I am going on a couple of trips in the next few weeks and I need a safe, caring place for my precious, precious, wonderful, sweet, loving dog to stay. As some of you may know, my shrewed mother has been trying to get her hands on him ever since I birthed him...uh...I mean bought him. So, because they're free room and board, I gave in. But, I thought I'd get in a little visit whilst I was down south. It was fun! We went to the beach, I slept in (not that that's any different, but it was fun nonetheless), I hung out with my BFF, Taraji hung out with his BFF (my BFF's dog), I went to see Nacho Libre TWICE because OMG! Jack Black is the most hilarious guy ever and Nacho Libre makes me hurt inside it is so funny, I complained about how humid it was and in the same breath talked about how I like my hair when it looks like Diana Ross', and generally farted around and ate my parent's food.

If I can work up the energy and work through the general disdain I currently have for technology, I will post some pictures/video of my awesome, most fantastic adventures in South Texas. I know you'll all be holding your breath.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yea, Queen iii! You're alive! Glad you had a good time in S. TX. I saw Nacho Libre too, and I still hear Jack Black's voice-over in my head as he's reading the close to his love letter (Xoxxooxo)with the accent, "Beeg kees, leetle hoge, leetle kees..." He's a funny one.

Queen, III said...

I know!!! It's too funny!!! I cry everytime I think about Nacho!!!

Anonymous said...

I nearly wet myself in the opening sequence when he tried his own cooking. That's freakin' hilarious.

Queen, III said...

Wasn't it?! I also loved the way he would say, "Take it easy!" I wish Jack Black was my boyfriend!! I would never stop lauging!!!

Moderator said...

I'm blue in the face. I need to see "Nacho Libre."