Sunday, June 04, 2006

You Can't Even Be Serious


*sigh* *sigh* *heavy sigh*

please. say. it. isn't. so.

My love, T.O., has a middle name...and it's not Danger.

At first, I didn't believe it. There's just no way. It must be a joke - a cruel, cruel joke. I mean, people are always trying to get me to denounce my love for T.O., and I thought that this was just another way to try and make me say something I don't mean.

It is far more tragic than that, however.

T.O.'s middle name is...oh! this is going to hurt...his middle name is...really and truly - no lies - is Eldorado.

ELDORADO!!!!!!!!

I want to die. How can I ever be with a man who's named after a car?!

I'm going to have to go and reevaluate.

10 comments:

The Cliff said...

Maybe his parents really liked the Eagles Song!!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

From the article you linked to: "In his senior year Owens faced double coverage every week and was limited to 43 receptions for 666 yards and one touchdown." Maybe he's the antichrist! Everybody's talking about it!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

PS, about ten years ago, at camp, all the cute boys were from a town called Eldorado (rhymes with tornado). And that's what I learned at camp.

Tracy said...

I think El Dorado is Spanish and means "The Golden One". Does that help?

Fork said...

How can you be ashamed of a name like Eldorado when you named your white miniature poodle a name that's a jumbled Swahili hodgepodge?

It would be one thing if it were a dingo. But it's a poodle.

I think you should cut T.O. some slack.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yeah... mother of Sneeze, you have no room to criticize weird names. Cut Terreldorado some slack.

Moderator said...

Eldorado also is a dance. Perhaps I will have to show you sometime.

Anonymous said...

Special K, I do apologize that I had to be the one to share this love shattering news with you. But if you are able to see through all of eldorado’s other warming personality traits, I think you will be able to get through this very minor setback.

And by the way, I do appreciate your legal advice. Just in case everyone else is wondering, it had nothing to with getting a legalized name change.

Queen, III said...

18 - yes, the news was earth-shattering, but I think I'll make it through.

Grant Miller - I would very much like to see that dance!

and a-dub - was that a mensa canp you went to? your knowledge is truly overwhelming!!!