Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Never Again

Never again will I doubt you, my faithful, loving, generous readers! I feel so foolish! But, in case you all forgot, I tend to be something of an attention-whore, which means, basically, if I feel like I'm not getting attention, I don't feel loved. I KNOW! I KNOW! It's totally a disorder. But it's my disorder. And I love it.

But, thank you, thank you for your validation - it does for me what crack does for Whitney! I think I'll be able to manage another week without breaking out the tap shoes, figuratively speaking.

Now, on to other things.

My electricity was out last night for the third time in about the last 6 months. I was annoyed. I couldn't watch TV, play on my laptop, do my yoga video, open my fridge, cook any crappy food...it was horrible. I'm surprised I even survived! Then, when it finally did come back on, it went off again. THEN, when I was in the bathtub, soaking all my troubles away, it went off AGAIN! But, it came back on after I cussed at it. Thank God I have such a sailor's mouth. I scared that electricity straight! I'm so powerful.

Also, here are a few updates:
RHMFT hasn't bothered me since Friday, and actually I'm kind of relieved. Now, I'm not saying that I'm being totally left alone by all men, but at least I'm being left alone by married men, which I think is really a good thing. (*sigh* He was really hot, though. I just can't win, can I?)

AND, I cut my dog's hair all by myself this weekend because I was sure that I could do it myself, because really, how hard could it be....

ummmm....it's actually a pretty challenging thing to do. Now my dog looks like he has mange. I'm not joking. BUT, his hair IS shorter, so really, mission accomplished. Well, done me! (kind of.)

So, as you can see, my life has been pretty boring these past few days - and you all know what that means....

I'm about to start some trouble! Can you even wait?! I don't know exactly what kind of trouble it will be, but mark my words: there will be trouble.

bwa...ha....ha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord. Are you smoking it now, Whitney????

Has the power outage affected your memory?

Refer to blog entitled: "Let the Great Experiment Begin!"

Refer to all blogs after that.

Queen, III said...

I didn't say the same KIND of trouble!
Of course, I'm looking for some new trouble. A different kind of trouble...that's hopefully more fun...and not so sinful.

Anonymous said...

You should write a book. Seriously. It would be like an American Bridget Jones but with fewer cigarettes and more guilt.

The Cliff said...

Trouble...did someone say trouble?? why am i never told when trouble is about to take place?? I'm all about trouble...the messier the better!!

way to keep the world a scary place queen!!

Anonymous said...

Married men are wonderful, their spouses, not so much.

Queen, III said...

Great idea, a-dub!!! Much, much more guilt. I mean, I was raised a true Southern Baptist - and what good Southern Baptist doesn't carry around a big bag of guilt?! I don't wanna go to hell!