Friday, October 20, 2006

Inner Monologue

How come no one's reading my blog? I'm really hungry. I wonder why no one is calling me...I mean, I don't really want to talk to anyone anyway, but I do want to feel popular.
Friday night TV sucks anus. I think I'm just gonna go to bed. I have a bunch of papers to grade. I promise I will do it tomorrow. Promise. I'll totally do it. No, I won't. I can't believe I'm an adultress. Dammit, dammit, dammit. I'm so hott, finding someone equally hott and unmarried shouldn't be this hard. But, if I had a boyfriend, I couldn't lie around and watch TV all night, I'd have to worry about him (or her, if I decide to become a lesbian), what he wants, if I'm giving him enough affection, or too much affection, if he thinks I'm a slob because I leave my clean laundry in the armchair, or because I haven't cleaned my bathtub in a week and a half. And OMG, remember how miserable you were with the last two loser boyfriends? Thank God I don't have to deal with that anymore! Geez. And anytime you have a boyfriend, you have to deal with that. Numbers sucks. Why haven't I been watching Law and Order? I have to pee. I wonder if anyone's buying this "I'm totally resistant to RHMFT's smooth ways" act. I doubt they are. I'm so transparent. Dammit. I bet RHMFT's not even buying it! Dammit. Be strong, Queen, be strong. Telemundo looks WAY more interesting than any of the English channels. What don't I know Spanish? I suck. Do I really not have any friends? I suck. I need to find a hot Asian to make out with. I wonder if British boys are good at kissing. Maybe I should go see. I wonder why hot guys are always such skanks. But, sometimes ugly guys are skanks, too. But, why? How could a not-hot guy be skanky? Who would put up with that? My dog stinks. I'm going to bed. Really. As soon as I publish this. And finish that bottle of champange.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading, Q. Stay away from dumb boys.

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog...i just am not as witty and inspiring as you are!

The Cliff said...

I read queen's blog, i wonder why she doesn't think i read, i always read, i check it everyday. Surely not all guys are skanks, i'm not a skank, at least i don't think i am... wait a minute, am I a skank? If i am...am i the hot skank or the not-hot skank?? I hope i'm the hot skank because then i'd at least have something going for me. I like Law and Order But if i watch it to much i get paranoid that i'm not really a detective, maybe i should go to bed...no i just got up, it's 10 in the morning...who the hell goes to bed at 10 am?? I'm a loser, no i'm not, yes i am, NO I"M NOT!! Sure...you just keep telling yourself that...i'm going to watch a movie...or eat pancakes

Queen, III said...

Don Boscoe,
We're kindreds!!!!

Queen, III said...

Xannas -
I'll never say no one reads my blog again! Shame on me. And, I think you're witty!!

Queen, III said...

Cach -
I'm doing my best. If only some dumb boys weren't so hot...

Anonymous said...

I'm reading you! Though sometimes I'll get behind--too much homework!--and read three all at once. Missy, I think maybe you and Forky and I need to have a long talk. You two are both getting into trouble lately!

Anonymous said...

Anytime you want to find out if British boys are good at kissing, come find me!

Queen, III said...

A-dub,
I do need a stern talking-to! Maybe you can knock some sense into me!
But, I'm unaware of the trouble Forky's been getting into...is it as good as mine?! Somehow, I doubt it.

Queen, III said...

But, Jack, I don't know who you are, not that that's ever stopped me before...and from what I can tell, you are currently living in the Kingdom that is United. But, if I ever swing by the UK, I'll be sure to look you up!

Fork said...

Hey! I gave you that bottle of champagne!

ADub, maybe we should have a conference call?

Anonymous said...

Q3, I always read. I always get in trouble for laughing out loud, but I always read.

Tracy said...

Even though I haven't commented lately, I've haven't missed a single post. Be careful of those crazies!