Wednesday, October 18, 2006

To RHMFT: *yawn*

So, I gave you a chance to explain to explain yourself. And while I appreciate your efforts, really I do, I'm finding it difficult to believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

Let's go over the facts:
1. You're married.
2. Your wife lives with you.
3. You're married.
4. You lied about being married.
5. You're married.

Now that we've established the facts: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!!!!

My head is spinning. So, you're married, and you claim you're really, really sorry for what you've done...but hold up...

you're still talking to me. Me, Queen, III. You know the one that you nearly fell over yourself to get to? You remember how you did that? Fell over yourself to get to me? Remember? And remember how you couldn't get over how incredibly incredible I am? And remember how you called me like 3 times a day? Remember all of that? But before, when you were falling all over yourself, I didn't know you were married. (MARRIED!)

And now, after your huge display of remorse and explanation - in which you offered very little explanation, actually - you're still falling all over yourself to get to me! But, why? WHY?!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!

You're still calling me more than my mother does (which is really saying something). You slithered your way into my apartment Tuesday under the guise of being my "friend." It was clever, I have to say. Quite clever. But I'm on to you. Really, I am.

You're not getting into my pants, RHMFT! I don't care how excruciatingly hot you are! And besides that, T.O. and I have been talking again...and...I don't know...I'm thinking about taking him back...

But besides all that, if you think for one minute I don't know what you're up to, you have another thing coming! I've seen and heard it all before! And whilst, I may of fallen for it ALL before, I'm not going to fall for it now! Believe that.

I'm so serious.

So, go ahead. Play it cool. Pretend like you just want to be my "friend," even though you're married. Nice try. You're tactics are SO overused. I know you're thinking I'm going to let my guard down and give you an opportunity to pounce, but you're wrong.

I'm saving myself for T.O. - or at least someone who isn't married.

No comments: