Thursday, January 11, 2007

Score.

Man, I'm lucky. Remember how I was so worried about having to grow a pair and tell all the other guys I was dating before SOAPM that SOAPM and I are now dating exclusively? Remember how I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news and how I was hoping against hope that things would just work themselves out?? Remember??

Well, go me, because I was right to be yellow-bellied and to hold on to hope! They've all just sort of disappeared and I didn't even have to do anything! I rock. I knew I was right to just sit around and wait for the universe to show me a sign...uh...fix everything.

And SOAPM and I are moving in a slow, fowardly direction. So, we're good. And I even went to his dad's church again and sweated very little.

However, as it turns out, his ex-girlfriend also goes to his dad's church...and she's crazy.

Not kind of crazy, or even a little kooky, but unstable. "Please don't leave me or I'll kill myself" unstable. And....she was at church the last time I was there. Oh, yes.

Unfortunately, there was no confrontation. If there was though, I'm pretty sure that I would TOTALLY win...not that I've ever been in a cat fight before, but in my fantasies, I'm ruthless.

She did however, find several excuses to stare me up and down a few times. All I have to say is, my boobs are WAY bigger than hers. I win.

Also, I'm not crazy....at least not clinically.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the boob war!! Awesome!