Monday, January 29, 2007

Donde esta la Queen??

Sorry guys. I suck. Since I can't blog at work anymore, I sometimes lose the will to blog after having to deal with 5 year-olds. So, sorry. I have lots to say, too. But we're throwing all that to the wind today because:

Today's my Birthday!!!!

I'm 17. Or somewhere around there.

And my bestie, Forky, has written a HI-larious (although somewhat embarrassing) blog in honor of this sacred occasion. So, head on over to the 42 floor and let's all focus on ME!!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday, QIII!!!

Anonymous said...

Three Cheers for the Queen!! *Cheers, cheers, cheers!*

BTW, I think I recognized one of the guys in the pictures...

The Cliff said...

Happy B-Day...well 1 day late...at least I remembered...well actually Forky wrote about it and I saw there and then came here...but at least I acknowledged it!!