Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HOLY COW I CAN BLOG AT WORK!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAR!!!!!

I don't know why and I don't how, but I can sign in to blogger now. Oh, yes! Hallelu! I don't even know what to say now because I'm so freaking happy. so. freaking. happy.

Okay, so how 'bout we spend some time catching up.

Yesterday was my birthday. I'm just a day over 19 or 21 or something like that. I'm so young, but so wise.

SOAPM and I are doing pretty well. We don't see each other that much because we're so busy. But, let's face it, it's probably saving our relationship. But please note: SOAPM is NOT my boyfriend. Yes, we're dating exclusively, but he is NOT my boyfriend, as such. Turns out I have a bit of a commitment phobia since Latest Ex-boyfriend turned out to be such a scoundrel. Thus, SOAPM is not my boyfriend.

Glad we got that out of the way.

On to other things:

My parents have completely lost their minds. My dad just resigned from the church he was preaching at and my mom sent me a box full of seven very strange gifts for my birthday. (example: Saturday was a singular pair of socks) At the top of the box, was an explaination of how I was to open the presents. There was one present for every day of "Kristenmas," she explained and went on to explain exactly what "Kristenmas" was. Now, keep in mind, that my mom is not clinically insane, but her explaination of "Kristenmas" was so detailed and so elaborate that I began to think that this work could only be the work of a madwoman. In venacular terms, "She crazy." Now, for those of you who don't know, my given name is included in the word, "Krsitenmas," but I'm not going tell you which part....you know....for security reasons. However, if you can't figure it out on your own, you're pretty stupid.

I'll be posting the entire explaination of Kristenmas before too long. Promise.

And finally, for my birthday, I bought myself some of the hottest boots this world has ever seen! These boots are so hot, I could dress myself in paper towels and as long as I had these boots on, I'd be smokin'! My life is now complete and I want for nothing. ...well....except for that Tiffany's bracelet....and those diamond earrings....and that other pair of shoes I saw in the mall last night...

Let's all hope that this workday posting will continue now until forever!!! What joy!!! I'm finally freed from the prison that is behaving in an ethical way at work!!!! Praise jebus.

5 comments:

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

For your birthday, I'm getting you this.

Or maybe this.

Or possibly this.

Just kidding. I'm totally not. Aren't you glad?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...yesterday!
Hope you had a great day with your new HOTT boots!

Tracy said...

Happy b-day, q3!

Queen, III said...

Oh, man, a-dub, I am totally glad! Those are some crazy gifts...the sad thing is...I know some people who would totally dig them.

Fork said...

I think it would be groovy if you'd post the History of Kristenmas on your blog. That thing is dag-blamed funny.