Monday, November 21, 2005

Childish behavior


I'm sure we all know that many children who need attention will do whatever it takes to get it - even if it's negative. This is especially true of those who have tried to get positive attention and haven't gotten it. Desperate, they resort to all manner of things just to be noticed.

"How does she know all of this?" you may ask. Well, it is because it is what I'm currently doing right now at my job. No one notices me - which is hard for an attention-whore like me, so I've been resorting to not-so-ethical behavior to a) cope with the boredome and b) to try and get someone to notice me.

It's not working. You wouldn't believe the kinds of things I do that no one says anything about!! Often I take lunches that are OVER an hour. I won't confess how long, but it could be shocking. I've read almost every story on the crime library website. I'm seldomly exactly on time to work...I won't say how NOT exactly. And I don't do very much. To my defense however, there isn't much to do.

No one ever says anything to me - ever. It's phenomenal! It's like I have lepresy. They don't say anything because they just don't want to have to look at my disgusting disease. They just avoid me altogether, even if I am ill-behaved.

So, I'm gonna keep on keepin' on! Maybe someday they'll notice me, maybe they won't. Who knows? Maybe someday I'll get an agent.

3 comments:

Fork said...

You're fired!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Queen, oh Queen! Whither have you gone?

Fork said...

This is so old news. It's time for some sort of update. How's work at Primrose Panties?