Monday, November 14, 2005

Etc., etc., etc.


So, Nightshift, the marginal soft-rock hit, is the all time best soft-rock hit of all time. Who knew? We do now.



Here's my beef today:
What the hell is up with the French?!! How is it possible that hundreds of cars are being set on fire every night and no one can do anything about it? Also, who sets cars on fire as a way of protest. That's the stupidest way to get someone to listen to you I can think of. "Hey, I feel like you aren't taking my needs seriously, so I'm going to set your car on fire." That just pisses people off.

Snotty French Official
Apparantly, however, the French have been drinking too much wine to care. "As long as zey don't burn zee Ei-fel Tower, vee don't care."

The whole country is about to combust. It's too bad, really. Where will we get our champange?



what the
french police are really doing

4 comments:

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

True dat. I know I would feel MUCH more sympathetic to the plight of someone who had just set my car on fire. What's more endearing that that?

Queen, III said...

Yeah, usually after my boyfriend sets my car on fire, I find myself saying, "Oh, baby! Was I not meeting your needs? I'm so, so sorry. I'll try harder."
Those French are so clever!

Fork said...

Zut alors!

Yeah, it's stupid. We're mad at the police because of a freak accident so now we're going to set all our fuel-efficient cars on fire.

Then again, the French have never been known for making a great deal of sense. Take escargot, for example.

Queen, III said...

Another good point. I mean look at all the letters the DON'T use in their words! The youth of France are probably just fed up with all the wasted consonents!!