Thursday, November 10, 2005

So, why am I not hurling my body into the Trinity?

That's a very good question.
Some would say, "Queen, it is because you still have all your appendeges!" Does my heart count as an appendage? Because I'm pretty sure it's been ripped out of my chest. "That's silly," one might exclaim. "No one's ripped your heart out!" The world has.

How, you ask? By making me grow up. "But you're already grown up! You're 25." Ha! That means nothing to me! No one told me that being a grown up would suck so much. I mean, of course I enjoy the freedom, but the bills! Ay yai yai! They make me crazy!

And who's idea was it to give me a credit card?!! That was a really bad idea! Probably the same people who thought I should have driver's license. Idiots.

By the way, I got another speeding ticket this weekend. I think that makes about 9 or 10 for me. Who knows? One loses count after 5.

8 comments:

Fork said...

Wow. Your Christmas card this year should be really interesting

Fork said...

Isn't the Trinity kind of shallow?

Queen, III said...

I dont' know. Probably. That would be just my luck. Hurling my body into a gigantic puddle of mud.

Fork said...

That would also be very funny. If you go through with it let me know and I'll see about borrowing a video camera from someone.

Queen, III said...

Thanks for your support.

The Cliff said...

how hard is the mud at the bottom?? Are you going to bounce or are you going to get sucked in with really lowd slurping sound???

oh...and....Don't speed!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Don't do it, Queenie! We love you! We want you to liiiiiiive!!!!!

Queen, III said...

Well, I'll think about it, but only if you'll pet my ego and tell me about how I can take nuthin' and turn it into magic - and let me regain creative rights of the show...I mean... my life.