Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Own Personal Hell




If I died and went to hell, I would be punished by being constantly ignored. Those of you who do know me, know that I am an attention whore. I don't try to deny it. I know what I am.

In this personal hell of mine, I would be constantly trying to make other people laugh by saying really witty things, doing my fake fainting trick, singing, tap dancing, droppin' it like it's hot, twirling my batons, jumping, yelling, and crying in order to try and get someone to notice me, but no one would. Just thinking about it makes me shudder!

So, yesterday, I gave my very own father my blog address and I know for sure that yesterday he looked at it. BUT - he made NO comments. There's no real way to know for sure that he's really paying attention to me unless he makes some comments, BUT THERE ARE NONE!!!

Dad - if you're reading this, I have to ask: ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!!!!

omg. I. have. issues. Seriously.

9 comments:

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Oh, that's funny. I'm the exact same way. Not only about blog comments, either. Occasionally, I'll find myself doing something really ridiculous like twirling around in circles or Elaine-dancing like an idiot. N.O. always knows it's time to give me 100% of his attention when I start doing tricks. Pathetic, no?

Moderator said...

I'm scared to say how much I identify with that post.

Queen, III said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Generally speaking, if I break out the batons, that's like a 911 cry for attention, and if anyone around doesn't give me their undivided - they might just get a baton to the head...accidently, of course.

Anonymous said...

The apple does not fall very far from the tree.

Queen, III said...

Anonymous - is that YOU, Dad?!

Tracy said...

Q3, you crack me up! Anyone who would drop it like it's hot just to get attention I want to have as my friend! Go girl!

Anonymous said...

Did you say something?

Tracy said...

Hi Q3!

How the ole' tum-tum? Sorry you're not feeling good.

Tracy said...

I hope, at the very least, that your visit to the emergency room garnered you LOTS of attention....Wait a minute!...you were just faking it, weren't you?!

;)