Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday is close to Monday...right?


Okay, I know that I said that my daily schedule would be posted by Monday, but see, I forgot that Monday was a holiday...and I know what you're thinking: "Queeniii, EVERY day is a holiday for you right now!!"

That's true, but it WAS a holiday for all my friends who work all the time, so I had to hang out with them. HAD to.

But anyway - I've compiled a daily schedule and it should be pretty good, and I know all of you can rest assured that I'm not just sitting around in my pajamas, watching TV, not doing anything, building up resentment between us because I'm at home all day and I CAN'T EVEN DO THE LAUNDRY?!!

So, here goes:

1. Wake-up before noon
2. do some sort of workout, so I don't balloon up to 400 pounds
3. eat some breakfast - but not too much
4. play with my dog while also teaching him to be obedient
5. write on the blog
6. brush up on my espanol
7. read some stuff
8. write curriculm for next year
9. clean up after myself
10. and finally, do something exciting and adventerous

every day.

So, what do you think? Awesome or what? I should also schedule some time for Summer Lovin'....anyone got T.O.'s number?

I don't care what anybody says, I love him.

7 comments:

Fork said...

How are you doing on your list here at 2:40pm?

Queen, III said...

Well, I've eaten breakfast, played with Taraji, I've also eaten lunch, and I've read some stuff. I've started to clean up after myself...but I don't want to not have anything to do later on, so I'm trying to save up. You know, so I won't get bored.

Anonymous said...

Up before noon, eh? Ambitious...

And, uh, why do I suspect that you'll have more success enacting world peace than teaching that dog whose name sounds like a sneeze to obey?

Queen, III said...

MY DOG OBEYS!!!! HE IS AN OBEDIENT DOG!!! And, maybe, I will enact world peace, Cach...maybe I will.

So, let me go over all the other things I did today:
I did some yoga. I did wake up before noon. I wrote on my blog. But I'm still going!!! I'm unstoppable!!!!!!

The Cliff said...

Way to go queen!!! And if you can't find T.O.'s number and you get really bored you can always come visit Baklava-ville, the swimsuit optional beach is in itself worth the visit!!

Paul M. Sark said...

Now that you have a schedule, I'm feeling much better about your prospects for keeping boredom at bay. I confess I was worried for a while there. Keep up the good work!

Queen, III said...

Paul M. Sark, I am extremely flattered by your concern! Thus far, boredom is far, far away from me. Hallelu!

Don Boscoe - if I get some extra money, you better believe I'll be on the red-eye non-stop to that nudie beach of yours!!!